ColdVenom Role-play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Keywords

Latest topics
» Vivid Workshop Data ATI 9.2 11.2009.Q4
Must read before reporting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:11 am by trysyeli

» India Yearbook 2013 Pdf In Hindi
Must read before reporting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 6:02 am by trysyeli

» Fotos Colegialas Venezolanas Desnudas
Must read before reporting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:25 pm by trysyeli

» No Dvd Crack Crysis Warhead Full.rar
Must read before reporting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:12 am by trysyeli

» No Dvd Crack Crysis Warhead Full.rar
Must read before reporting I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:10 am by trysyeli

» Typing Master Pro V7.0.1.763
Must read before reporting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:08 pm by trysyeli

» Typing Master Pro V7.0.1.763
Must read before reporting I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:06 pm by trysyeli

» Farm Frenzy 3 Pre-Cracked (DeMoNoiD)
Must read before reporting I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:41 am by trysyeli

» Farm Frenzy 3 Pre-Cracked (DeMoNoiD)
Must read before reporting I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:43 am by trysyeli

Affiliates
free forum

Number of Visitors
Hit Counters
Web Counters

Must read before reporting

Go down

Must read before reporting Empty Must read before reporting

Post  Lewis Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Rule #1: Do not pester the admin about your report. This includes hijacking other threads, PMing the admin on the forums, getting your friends to message the admin in-game, poking admin on TeamSpeak, etc. Your report will be looked at in due time. Have patience.

Rule #2: You must provide proof along with your report. Screenshots and video are great, chatlogs not so much. If you don't have proof, there's not much the admin can do.

Rule #3: Do not troll other players reports. Let's be a close-knit and happy community instead of a bunch of rampaging jackwagons.

Rule #4: Never post on a player report unless you are directly involved in it. Players who do not follow this rule will get warns on the forums.

Rule #5: This is where you post your reports, nothing else.

Rule #6: Be precise and be detail-oriented. Saying "I don't know" in your report doesn't help anybody.

Rule #7: When uploading a screenshot, they should not be edited in any way, shape or form and should be the original screenshot which gets taken from SA:MP.

[quote]Rule #1: Do not pester the admin about your report. This includes hijacking other threads, PMing the admin on the forums, getting your friends to message the admin in-game, poking admin on TeamSpeak, etc. Your report will be looked at in due time. Have patience.

Rule #2: You must provide proof along with your report. Screenshots and video are great, chatlogs not so much. If you don't have proof, there's not much the admin can do.

Rule #3: Do not troll other players reports. Let's be a close-knit and happy community instead of a bunch of rampaging jackwagons.

Rule #4: Never post on a player report unless you are directly involved in it. Players who do not follow this rule will get warns on the forums.

Rule #5: This is where you post your reports, nothing else.

Rule #6: Be precise and be detail-oriented. Saying "I don't know" in your report doesn't help anybody.

Rule #7: When uploading a screenshot, they should not be edited in any way, shape or form and should be the original screenshot which gets taken from SA:MP.

Your in-game Name:

Name of the person you're reporting:

Time and date the issue occurred:

What happened (describe in detail):

Proof (screenshots, video, etc.):
Sometimes your screenshots are too big to upload to the forums. The following image hosts are excellent alternatives:

imgur -- http://www.imgur.com
Lewis
Lewis
Admin

https://coldvenom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum